Supplied filled with M151 resin complete with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge, hose lock fittings, PTFE tape and the filter pre-filled and fitted with MB-151 filtration resin. This is a 10” in-line Big Blue type filter housing with 1" BSP connections, a blue polypropylene sump, a pressure relief valve, and a bacteriostatic filter centralising ring all ready to plug and go*.
The head is equipped with a pressure relief valve enabling the release of air accumulated after cartridge replacement & provision to accept the liquid filled pressure gauge supplied in the kit if required.
*supplied filled with M151 resin, requires the inlet & outlet fittings, wall bracket & optional pressure gauge to be fitted - full simple instructions. Refilling is straight forward too!
Blue housing (sump): polypropylene.
- Cap: polypropylene.
- Inserts: brass.
- Fittings: hose lock type.
- Filtration Resin: MB-151.
- Ready filled.
- Pressure relief valve brass.
- Pressure gauge liquid filled.
- O-rings: NBR.
- Operating pressure: 6 bar (90 psi).
- Minimum working temperature: 2° C.
- Maximum working temperature: 45° C.
- Dimensions without bracket: 315 x 120 mm.
- Dimensions with bracket: 355 x 120 x 140 mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.