Synthesis 2 Racing is one of a new range of fully synthetic lubricants, and has been developed to meet the exacting demands of Grand Prix racing.
Synthesis 2 Racing is made from a variety of synthetic base stocks including N.H.C. Polyol Esters and Poly Iso Butylenes, but benefits from the inclusion of synthetics of a much larger molecular structure giving increased boundary lubrication and offering a wide buffer zone of protection.
Synthesis 2 Racing was developed with the assistance Professional Grand Prix riders. We believe we have succeeded in producing one of the most outstanding 2 stroke lubricants available anywhere.
- Ultra low rates of wear.
- High lubricity preventing oil induced piston seizures.
- High shear stability even under the severest conditions Increased engine reliability.
- No lacquer, gumming or ring sticking.
- Ultra clean burning with little or no carbon deposits.
- Excellent fluidity/pour point for use in wide range of temperatures.
- Easy mixing.
- Synthesis 2 Racing must not be used with castor based oils.
- Synthesis 2 Racing will mix with leaded, unleaded, Avgas and Octane Boosters but not Methanol.
- Synthesis 2 Racing is not suitable for use in oil injection systems.
Synthesis 2 Racing meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- JASO FD & FC
Typical Physical Characteristics
- Density: @ 15C 0.893
- Viscosity: @ 40C 135.4 cSt
- Flash Point (PMCC): >150C
- Pour Point: <-30C
- Appearance: Clear Blue liquid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.