A premium quality mineral SAE 20W-50 4 stroke engine oil meeting the exacting demands of classic vehicles and high performance motorcycle engines where
a mineral oil is required.
- Advanced additives ensure maximum engine component protection and superior resistance to deposits and corrosion, resulting in extended engine life
and optimum performance under the most arduous of conditions.
- Rapid cold start circulation, providing maximum protection during initial start up.
- Passes crucial clutch friction test required to meet the JASO MA specification, allowing safe, predictable use in wet clutch applications.
Gamma 20W-50 meets or exceeds the following specifications:
Typical Physical Characteristics:
- Viscosity Grade (SAE): 20W-50
- Density @ 15C: 0.887
- Viscosity @40C (cSt): 157.4
- Viscosity @100C (cSt): 18.3
- Viscosity Index: 130
- Appearance: Amber