The quick and easy zipper pull repair kit.
These black mends have a flat black finish.
Each zippermend is 1 7⁄16" L x 5⁄16" W.
- Open your ZipperMend so it is large enough to easily hook into one side of the zipper slider as shown.
- Put the pin side toward the zipper teeth so the smooth side is facing up.
- Close the mend with your fingers from the bottom until you can't squeeze further.
- Take pliers and grab each side securely and gently close until you hear/ feel the two ends click into place.
- Once ZipperMend is closed it is designed to stay shut.