Transparent Logo Tape with acrylic adhesive.
A simple, no fuss and very effective way to attach car logos and emblems back onto newly painted panels.
- Clean the area on the panel where badge is to affixed.
- Simply peel off the backing strip to expose the strong adhesive.
- Carefully place the badge ensure the badge is stuck firmly to the adhesive.
- Lift the badge off the adhesive strip taking the adhesive with it.
- Position the badge onto the panel exactly where you want it and apply pressure to ensure a positive adhesion.
This badge tape will save heaps of time in the bodyshop and will allow any person to get a badge onto a vehicle panel just like the factories! Be aware that once you have stuck the badge onto the panel, if you need to reposition the badge you will have to repeat the process using a new adhesive strip.
This badge tape is strong and will resist adverse weather conditions and oil, UV light etc.
- Size 10 x strips of 50mm x 300mm per pack.
- Adhesive thickness 0.04mm.
- Adhesion onto steel 74N/100mm.
- Application temperature from +15C to +35C.