Know how pure your water is and know when you need to change your water filter.
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver, this meter enables you to measure and monitor Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Includes an internal digital thermometer (celsius).
- The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market.
- Hold Function - Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function - Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0 - 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
- Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)
- Standards Certification: CE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.