In line with the Lake Country HDO Foam pad design, they’ve added the advantages of a tapered profile to their famous Microfibre pads. Having a tapered profile increases your options, opening up a wider range of appropriate cutting and polishing techniques (such as slight tilting), as well as improving access in tighter spots while simultaneously creating a safer buffer zone around your backing plate.
- Stay Cool – The centre cooling chamber (on full-size HDO Microfibre pads) reduces the risk of overheating, increasing pad durability and improving safety.
- Shape and Design – Design offers even pressure distribution like an exact fit pad, but shape/profile offers the precision and safety of a tapered pad. The tapered edge prevents pad rolling and provides great pad rotation. Great for curved and contoured panels.
- Attachment Method: Hook & Loop.
- Recommended Tools: Mini Polisher, Force Drive, Random Orbital DA.
- Cutting Pad - blue interface (LC-HDO-MF5-BLU)
- Polishing Pad - orange interface (LC-HDO-MF5-ORA)
- Finishing Pad - black interface (LC-HDO-MF5-BLA)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.