Attachment Method: Hook & Loop
Recommended Tools: Mini Polisher, Random Orbital DA
Incorporates the benefits and concepts of both thick and thin pads, as well as the advantages of a tapered profile and exact fit style pads. This helps to create a user-friendly experience with impressive results while offering performance benefits to the operator.
- Dual Layer – Our dual layer designed foam reduces lateral/horizontal movement, resulting in a reduction of molecular friction inside the pad which increases durability by eliminating excessive heat and reducing foam fatigue.
- Stay Cool – HDO pads block heat transfer between layers and offer the same benefits of a thin pad. Along with the benefits of a thin pad, the design and shape offer proper weight and weight distribution for maximum performance. The centre cooling chamber dissipates heat away from the centre of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability.
- Shape and Design – Design offers even pressure distribution like an exact fit pad, but shape/profile offers the precision and safety of a tapered pad. The tapered edge prevents pad rolling and provides great pad rotation. Great for curved and contoured panels.
3 versions available:
- Cutting Pad - blue interface (LC-HD0-BLU5)
- Polishing Pad - orange interface (LC-HDO-OR5)
- Finishing Pad - black interface (LC-HDO-BLA5)
Also available in a larger 165mm/6.5 inch size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.