Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are a knitted, prewashed lambswool bonded to a foam interface. These Pads are great for using on any type of machine – including dual-action, rotary, forced rotation, long throw, and mini polishers.
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads were designed for heavy compounding when used with a dual-action polisher. The foam interface pad allows for maximum durability even when used with a long throw polisher like the Vertool 21E. With superior cutting abilities, the Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are used for heavy defect removal like oxidation, heavy swirls and scratches.
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads features:
- Use on all types of machine.
- Centre ventilated cooling channel to dissipate heat away from the centre of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability.
- Amazing cutting capability with an unmatched finish.
- Reduced linting, versus a traditional wool pad.
- Padded interface backing for increased pad durability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.