The ShineMate EP802 is a lightweight yet powerful rotary car polisher which features a low start speed, ergonomic design and plenty of torque.
This polisher boasts a mighty 1050w motor into a compact lightweight body making this quite possibly the perfect car polisher for the enthusiast or professional user. With new refined gearing, re-worked motor, this machine is both quiet and smooth whilst at the same time producing the same levels of torque of much bigger, bulkier machines. The ShineMate EP802 also features a 700rpm start up speed making it much easier to control and refine the finish down than comparative machines.
The ShineMate EP802 is a fantastic rotary car polisher, perfect for the enthusiast looking for the best machine at its price point or the power user looking for a machine to use day in and out.
- Powerful 1050w motor.
- Light weight of 2.2kg.
- Variable Speed 700-2500rpm.
- Soft-Start Trigger to adjust speed freely.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding.
- Built-in speed stabilizer, to offer the constant speed output.
- Spindle Lock for quick backing plate change.
- 5 metre long power supply cord.
- Input Power: 1050w (Max.1500w).
- Speed: 700-2500rpm.
- Weight: 2.2 kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.