Flex Random orbital polisher with positive-action drive.
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
Comes with a 3-year FLEX Warranty when registered online within 30 days of purchase*.
|Max. polishing pad diameter||160 mm|
|Max. back-up pad diameter||150 mm|
|No load speed||140-430 rpm|
|Orbit rate, no load||2900-8600 opm|
|Power Input||1010 watt|
|Power Output||590 watt|
- 1 special velcro backing pad, 125
* All Flex power tools, chargers and batteries carry a 3-year Warranty when registered on the Flex website within 30 days of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.