Ergonomic polisher with speed control trigger.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Accelerator switch for a slow and gentle start
- With its wide speed range it is perfect for working with polishing pads from - 80 mm upto max - 160 mm
- Recommended polishing pad - 140 mm
- Ergonomic design
- Slim shaft handle and ergonomic grip cover to optimise handling and reduce fatigue when polishing
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Spindle lock.
- Side handle.
Comes with a 3-year FLEX Warranty when registered online within 30 days of purchase*.
Bare machine only - does not include backing plates etc.
|Max. polishing pad diameter||160 mm|
|Max. back-up pad diameter||125 mm|
|No load speed||1100-3700 rpm|
|Power input||1400 watt|
|Power output||880 watt|
|Tool fixture||M 14|
|Size (L x H)||375x120 mm|
|Cable length||4,0 m|
* All Flex power tools, chargers and batteries carry a 3-year Warranty when registered on the Flex website within 30 days of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.